WHY BRING CLUB TO SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS
- Only 90 minutes from Sydney and Canberra
- Short distance (40km) to Pheasant Wood Circuit, Marulan - https://pheasantwood.com.au/
- End-route and easy stopover from Sydney, Newcastle to Wakefield Park Raceway (77km) - https://www.wakefieldpark.com.au/
- 90 minutes from Sydney Motorsport Park and relaxing stop off if travelling from the South
- Part of the world famous Grand Pacific Drive Route - http://www.grandpacificdrive.com.au/
- Easy access to the wonderful Kangaroo Valley and Jamberoo Mountain drives, famous for their corners and views over the escarpment
- Part of the Southern Highland Tourist Drives
- Tourist Drive 14: Mittagong> Sutton Forest Via Moss Vale (28km)
- Tourist Drive 15: Bowral>Moss Vale Via Robertson & Fitzroy Falls (63km)
- Tourist Drive 16: Sutton Forest> Goulburn Via Bundanoon (75km)
- Tourist Drive 17: Mittagong> Moss Vale Via Berrima (24km)
WHY COME TO THE MOTEL
- Off street parking (cars/bikes not visible from street)
- Single level, direct access from cars to rooms
- 24/7 Video Surveillance
- Bundanoon Police Station only 160m away
- Choice of areas for groups to relax including restaurant, conference room, tennis court, pool
- Presentation, parade area for cars/bikes (i.e. best on show)
- Five minute walk to everything in Bundanoon Village including pub, restaurants, cafes, shops.
TOURIST DRIVE ROUTES
A leisurely drive in the country, what could be more relaxing? There are some great drives throughout the Southern Highlands’ towns and villages, literally up hill and down dale.
For all you Top Gear fans there are Top Gear roads waiting for you. When you arrive in the area you’ll also want to drive some of the great country roads and take in the scenery. For example take a drive out to Burrawang, Kangaloon, and Robertson, or drive the Old South Rd between Bowral and Mittagong and Alpine, or drive to Fitzroy Falls, and don’t forget to take a trip out to Exeter and Bundanoon. There are too many to mention, just get a map and drive around and explore, it’s a must do.
For your tailor-made package please fill out and submit the form.
Not a member of a car club yet, see list, links and contact numbers of a club that may be right for you
- Morgan Car Club
- Triumph Car Club
- Veterans Car Club
- Vintage Car Club