No penalty will be incurred for cancellations where 48 hrs notice prior to check-in time is provided.
Failure to cancel will incur a penalty equivalent to the first night rate.
For your own protection, we strongly recommend that all customers secure Travel Insurance.
GROUP/MULTIPLE ROOM RESERVATIONS POLICY (other than Conferences)
Any person who reserves 3 rooms or more, over 60 days in advance without the *personal details of actual room occupants is subject to Motel Policy as follows.
As Privacy Laws prohibit Motel staff from divulging/discussing reservations information to third parties, the person holding the multiple room reservations must collect/ coordinate the *personal details of proposed room occupants.
At 60 days, the person holding multiple room reservations must agree to email *personal details of all room occupants to: email@example.com
Failure to comply with this Motel Policy will result in such reservations being cancelled
* Personal details
- Name of (1) person who will be recorded as the person who will Register on the first day of occupancy
- Number of occupants 12 and over (adults)
- Number of occupants under 12 (children)
- Email address
- Contact (mobile) telephone number
- Credit Card details: Name, Number, Expiry date (payment is not taken until check-in)
- Expected time of arrival – please note that reception opens at 1400 (2pm) Sun-Thur, and 1300 (1pm) Fri/Sat
Any room(s) that remain unallocated at 60 days will be deemed vacant.